FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions for depositing routine fee for students
Parents/Guardians/Students can deposit their Complete Fee at the time of reporting. If Opting Installment Policy for two or more Installments, Parents have to fix the date Schedule of Installments. If the installment is not deposited on given schedule, Penalty of Rs 250/-per day will be automatically imposed on Student.
- Bank Challan - Axis Bank / Bank of Maharashtra / State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
- Demand Draft / Cash - University Campus.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card - University Website/ University Campus.
- Online Fee Payment
University Fee Can be paid through:
General Instruction for Fee Deposition:
- Fee can be paid in any of the Bank Branch of Axis bank or Bank of Maharashtra. Facility is available across all branches of India.
- Bank Challan with complete Student details will be accepted by Bank Branch.
- Bank Challan will only support Cash or Demand Draft deposition. Cheque will not be accepted in any case, Irrespective whether it is with MICR Code or with CBS Facility.
- In University Campus , only Cash or Demand Draft will be accepted.
- Behind Demand Draft, Kindly mention Student Name, Address and Enrollment Number.
- Bank Challan has three copies, One for Bank, One for Student and One for University. University Bank Challan copy has to be submitted to University Accounts Department within 2 or 3 days of bank deposition.
- University copy can be submitted By Fax-08302542620 or By email firstname.lastname@example.org , By Courier (Only DTDC, Please mention Branch Code LF356 ) or By Speed Post to University campus.
- On Submission of Bank Challan, University will provide Fee Receipt.
- Bank Service Charge is not a part of University Fee. It has to be paid extra.
- If Challan is not Submitted by Student/Parents, University will not be responsible for any due Fee Letter or Reminder call, done due to Non Updation of Fee in Student Account. Final Responsibility of Communication, the Information lies with Student /Parents Only.
- Cheques are not accepted in any case.
- Fund Transfer through NEFT/RTGS/Net banking is not accepted.
- Fee Receipt date will be treated as Fee deposition date. Don't Forget to Collect it.
For Any Problem Student &
Parents can contact Accounts Department at
Mob.: 09799400508, Ph.: 01428287427/28/29