Steps For Admission
- Submit Application Registration Form (Online/Offline) along with application Registration fee of Rs.1000/-
Online–Submit Application Registration form through University Website by using the link- http://jvwu.ac.in/admission/form or by clicking on Tab Admission Process at Home Page of www.jvwu.ac.in (University Website), Pay the Application Registration Fee online using your Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Offline- Offline Form is attached with Prospectus. Send the dully filled application Registration form along with the Application Registration Fee Online or Send DD/Cheque in favor of 'Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University' payable at Jaipur to University Campus Address through speed post only (No any Courier facility is available at University Campus Address) or submit by Cash at University Campus.
- Select the mode of admission while filling an Application Registration Form either through Entrance cum Scholarship Examination/University Scholarship Examination/Direct Merit Basis or through Management/NRI Quota.
Admission NEET Merit Basis: Scholarship Exam (Candidate must be NEET Applied)
Admission State/National/University Entrance cum Scholarship Examination (JNEE)
- Basis: JNEE or valid score card of National/State/different University recognized Entrance Examinations such as GATE/JEE/MAT/CAT/LSAT/CLAT etc.
- Admission Direct Merit Basis: Candidate must be appeared Examination such as X/XII/Graduation from Recognized Board or University recognized score card percentile.
- Admission Through Management/NRI Quota: On spot Direct Admission through Walkin as per previous Academic performance after formally notified by the University.
- Submit Admission Confirmation Fee after declaration of Merit.enquiry
- Day Boardership for students having Domicile of Jaipur, Ajmer & Sikar District only (other district may be included or excluded by University time to time). 10-30 % seats are reserved for day boarders in each programs as per University Notification.
- Note: University have special provision for girl's aspirants of Nearby villages to provide 'University Education Grants' for pursuing their higher studies. The list of Villages & details of University Grants shall be displayed separately time to time.
- Students may apply for one or more programs by submitting separate Application Registration Form along with Application Registration Fee.
- Students May Submit different Application Registration Form for all Modes of admission (Entrance/Direct or Management Quota) at a time with separate Application Registration Fee.
- Without Submition of Application Registration Fee Rs.1000/- Application Form will not be considered for any Program.
For More detail please contact:
Mobile No.: +91-9001140140
Whats App No.:+91-9001096035
E-Mail at: email@example.com