- 100 Bedded Hospital at University Campus
- University Homeopathy Hospital with IPD & OPD
- University Ayurveda Hospital with IPD & OPD
- University Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital with IPD & OPD
- University Physiotherapy & Diagnostics Centre
- University Ultrasonography Centre
- University Eye Care Centre
- University Dental Clinic
- University Veterinary Clinic
- Modern Medicine OPD & IPD
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya
- Jan Aushadhi Kendra for Generic Medicines
- Treatment with Allopathic/Ayurvedic /Homeopathy/Yoga& Naturopathy/Physiotherapy
- Slimming & Fitness Center
- First Aid Centre at Hostel premises
- A round-the-clock ambulance service is available for medical emergencies.
- ICU on wheels, Resident Doctors & Nursing staff
- Medical Insurance facility for all residential Students
- Free Health Check-up & consultation Camps time to time
In Case if your ward has to be admitted (if she suffers with any sickness/illness) in University Hospital, Hospital In charge will inform parents about their ward’s disease and also connect you with your ward through Telephonic communication.
If required, your ward is transferred immediately in Multispecialty Hospital at Jaipur city by University Ambulance & information about the same is given to Parents. In every 24 hours. Medical bulletin of your ward (if admitted in Hospital) will be informed to you through SMS or call.
During Illness/Medically unfit or not required to be admitted in Hospital, Students may take rest at First Aid Centre- Arogyashala situated at Hostel Premises and Food prescribed by Doctors is also provided at First Aid Centre.