Personal Details Birth Place - Khurja, Bulandshahr
Nationality - Indian
Father - Shri Mahesh Chand Garg
Mother - Mithilesh Garg
Birth - 22 July 1973
Death - 6 June 2021
Profession- Homeopathy Doctor by Qualification, Entrepreneur & Administrator
Active Years- 2003- 2021
Nation's First State Private Women's University 'Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University' was founded by Dr. Panckaj Garg in year 2008.
Dr. Panckaj Garg comes from the background of Student Leadership from where he transformed himself directly as a successful Edupreneur, completing his academic journey in Bachelor of Homoeopathic sciences (BHMS), he started his professional Journey as a Education Mentor and offered consultancy to various educational institutions /Universities. Then He worked as a Controller of Regional Office at Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Udaipur, Rajasthan from 2003-2008 then he founded the Nation's First State Private Women University of India in 2008 and established Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women University. He was recognized and declared as Youngest Founder of a University, by India Book of Records in the year 2013 at the Young Age of 35 years. In thirteen successive years of his working as founder and Advisor, more than 30,000 girl students have shaped their career through the higher technical, professional and medical education through more then 125 running programs.
Dr. Garg was aware of the ennobling qualities of education and used it as a tool to help women reach to dignified positions in the society. With constant hard work and dedication towards his profession, Dr. Panckaj Garg accepted the challenge to establish a Women University in the Rural surrounding situated 40 km away from Jaipur City with the Mission "Education For Community Development Leading to Women Empowerment".
Education for Women Empowerment leading to the Community Development was the clear cut vision and mission of Dr. Panckaj Garg. Now the tree planted by this women oriented edupreneur has taken the shape as garden under the gardernership of Dr. Panckaj Garg, where more than 30,000 girl students have shaped their career through the higher general, technical, professional, medical and skill education.
Under the excellence Advisory of Dr. Panckaj Garg, University aspires to become a leading centre of excellence for Education, Research, Clinical Care and Training in Professional, Technical and Medical fields to educate women in advanced disciplines.
Work & Experience :
- 2003-2008 as Controller of Regional Office at Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- 2008- 2021 as Founder & Advisor at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Honors and Awards:
- Dr. Panckaj Garg declared as “Youngest Founder of a University” by India Book of Records in Year 2013 and again felicitated in 2021 for being a “Youngest Founder of a University” by the Team India Book of Records.
- Dr. Panckaj Garg again felicitated for being a “Youngest Founder of a University” by the Team India Book of Records 2021
- Dr. Panckaj Garg Founder & Advisor Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University created history on 21.1.2021 by registering University name in the India Book of Records 2021 for organizing the record event ‘Maximum Ayush Medicines Administered in an hour by Female Interns’ under Community Development Activities (CDA) as 'Pushya Nakshtra Community Health Program (PNCHP)’ to fulfill university mission ‘Education for Community Development Leading to Women Empowerment’ on January 1, 2021, wherein 87 female interns administered AYUSH medicines (Homeopathic and Ayurvedic) to kids and adults in 10 villages across Rajasthan. The Award conferred by Dr. Vinod Singh is Adjudicator at India Book of Records & Asia Book of Records & Smita Singh is Adjudicator at India Book of Records & Asia Book of Records.
- Dr Panckaj Garg Ji, Hon'ble Founder & Advisor of the Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University Jaipur honored with Corona Warrior Award on 18.1.2021 in recognition of his remarkable contribution to the society during Corona Pandemic. The Award conferred in Salute First Award Ceremony powered by First India News in the presence of Hon'ble Government Dignitaries
- India CSR Group conferred India CSR Leadership Awards 2021 [Excellence in Education] to Hon'ble Dr. Panckaj Garg, Founder & Advisor - Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur in appreciation of his excellent services for proving education for community development leading to women empowerment th and awareness of Women Rights and Law to all the people, at 11 India CSR th Leadership Summit 2021 virtually held during 14-16 January 2021.
- “Edupreneurs Awards”, for remarkable contribution and constant efforts for Women Higher Education
- Dr. Panckaj Garg was felicitated by Bar Council of Rajasthan on 27 October 2013. He was honoured by Hon'ble Justice R.M. Lodha, Supreme Court of India.
- Dr. Panckaj Garg being felicitated by Vice Chancellor, AMU during the Annual Function of Aligarh Muslim University.
- Dr. Panckaj Garg was felicitated by Vivekand Gaurav Samman -2013 by Rajasthan Yuva Chhatra Sanstha for his remarkable contribution in the field of Education.
- Dr. Panckaj Garg recognized as (P Is) Coordinator "Unnat Bharat Abhiyan" UBA Cluster Adopted Villages "Jharna, Devla, Keshrisinghpura, Kapidyawas and Kotjewar".
His visionary thoughts can be read in following published research articles and Prototypes:
- “Strengthen and Respect Last Qualifying Examination Rather Than Introducing Entry/Exit Examinations”-International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, ISSN No-2347-2693, Vol.-7, Issue-2, Feb 2019. Link: https://www.ijcseonline.org/pdf_paper_view.php?paper_id=3765&155-IJCSE-05975-18.pdf
- “Research Demo: Emergent Agendas for Inclusion in Manifesto of Political Parties”- International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, ISSN No- 2349-5138, VOLUME 6, ISSUE 1, JAN.– MARCH 2019. Link: https://ijrar.com/upload_issue/ijrar_issue_20543128.pdf
- “Pretext of UNNAT BHARAT ABHIYAN of HRD and VILLAGES DEVELOPMENT PLAN of University”- International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, ISSN No- 2349-5138, VOLUME 6, ISSUE 1, JAN.– MARCH 2019. Link: https://ijrar.com/upload_issue/ijrar_issue_20542991.pdf
- “Indian Literature is Hidden Source of Scientific Literature”- International Journal of Management and Humanities, ISSN No- 2394-0913, Volume-3 Issue-11, July 2019. Link: http://www.ijmh.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v3i11/K02970731119.pdf
- “Appointment Policy for Academicians in context to Indian Institutions”- Pramana Research Journal, ISSN No- 2249-2976, VOLUME 9, ISSUE 4, 2019. Link: https://www.pramanaresearch.org/gallery/prj-p718.pdf.
- “Mind Game: Mr. Google Connect ward to the identified Community" International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering (IJESE) ISSN: 2319, Volume -6 Issue-2, March 2019. Link: https://www.ijese.org/download/volume-6-issue-2/
- “NAAC: Need To Execute the Unique Sign/Symbol Post Accreditation"-Research Guru- Online Journal for Multidisciplinary subjects (ISSN: 2349-266X) Volume 13 Issue 1, June 2019. Link: http://www.researchguru.net/volume/Volume%2013/Issue%201/RG79.pdf.
PROTOTYPE “JV Earth Recharge Pipe”- which helps in harvesting water for the drought stressed regions and Ground level of Water. Very Cost effective, Easy to use & carry and Environmental friendly in today’s Modern life.
2. PROTOTYPE “JV Fermentation Bucket- Provide Natural Fermentation to Health” Natural Fermentor which can be use for making fermented products such as pickle, Vinegar, Dough etc.
8.As a Entrepreneur, 11 startups incubated by Dr. Panckaj Garg which has been registered and recognized by Startup India
|Patent filed||Patent Name||Published Year||Link||Page No|
|201711039753 A||Aloehoney Natural Juice||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||10|
|201711039773 A||Characteristics Improvement of Operational-Amplifier (Op-Amp)||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||11|
|201711039598 A||Eco Natural Krishi Vardhak(Biofertilizer)||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_1558_1/Part-1.pdf||10|
|201711039742 A||Gau Neem Jal (An Eco-Plant Growth Enhancer)||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||30|
|201711040281 A||Herbal Jumpsuit – A Natural Healer||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||23|
|201711039738 A||Krishak Mitra Herbal Pest/Insect Repellent||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_1558_1/Part-1.pdf||11|
|201711039902 A||Long Height Plus Maze Apparatus||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||13|
|201711039955 A||MO-Agar coagulant For Water treatment And Purification||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||15|
|201711040282 A||Natural Plant Growth Promoting Spray||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||24|
|201711039920 A||Student’s Continuous Performance Evaluation System||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||14|
|201711039884 A||Wooden Ergonomic Chair||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2560_1/Part_1.pdf||12|
|201811000731 A||A FLOWER TREE ON YOUR ROOF CAN SAVE YOU DURING EARTHQUAKE PLANTATION AT LARGE||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2577_1/Part-1.pdf||26|
|201811017901 A||AMLA JUICE CANDY||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2617_1/Part-1.pdf||14|
|201811017900 A||BEWARE: PRESENCE OF REFRIGERATOR IS SUPPLYING HARMFUL GASES AND RADICALS FOR YOUR BED ROOM||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2617_1/Part-1.pdf||13|
|201811021634 A||HERBAL EDIBLE COATINGS FOR FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2626_1/Part-1.pdf||27|
|201811021633 A||OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS IMPROVEMENT OF MOSFET||2017-18||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_2626_1/Part-1.pdf||26|
|202011008038 A||Humidity Controlled Friability Test Apparatus||2019-20||https://ipindia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/IPOJournal/1_4849_1/Part-1.pdf||46|
Village Adoption & Rural upliftment: By Adopting 9 villages in University surrounding, he executed his dream Village Development Plan which serve Health, Education, Legal & Agriculture mentorship to each and every home & schools in nearby villages resulting in higher standard of living & sustainable livelihood. With the establishment of Bank, Post Office, Hospitals, Community Radio Station & other basic amenities for general public marked for upliftment of nearby community.
Employment Generation: He implemented reservation policy in recruitment on all the posts since past 11 years. 60% posts are reserved for the reserved categories residing within 20 Kms of radius of University surrounding villages & 30% posts are reserved for Women, having Domicile in Rajasthan.
Prevent Dropout Ratio: To encourage local girl's aspirants for higher education and prevent dropouts, 25% intake is reserved in each program with maximum possible subsidized fee structure for local community so that maximum numbers of girls may get enrolled in professional & Technical Programs.
Recognition of Local Identities: His emphasis is on giving recognition to local identities of plants, food products, traditions, medicines etc. He strongly believes that geotagging of local identities should be done so that they could be identified and recognized by their place of origin. He has established “Local Research Resource Centre” to recognize Regional /Rural Technologies, Traditional Medicine & Therapies, Traditional customs & rituals for correlation & integration with ancient Indian literature and modern scientific techniques for Scholars and Academic tourists.
Respected and Recognition to Past Research: His ideology is “to respect and give recognition to past research, researchers & originators” in all the research work. He has implemented well defined Research Policy that gives due recognition to the originators in all research work by mentioning Acknowledgement to the originators, Correlating the research works with past research, Idea Originators, Using Traditional Symbols (like Swastika, Om etc.) and mentioning the reference of Ancient Indian literature in research writings.
''The University will continue to move forward in the direction of Community Development leading to Women Empowerment and many more success stories will be marked in the history of the University.''
We All JVns will carry on your legacy forever Hon'ble Founder & Advisor Sir !