Admission Process : 2021-22
Regular (Admission 2021-22)
Applications for admission are invited for all Regular Undergraduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Diploma & Vocational Programs. Aspirants may choose following mode of admission as per applicability on their desired programs.
Important Instructions for Submission of Application Registration Form:
- Select the mode of admission as per the nature of the desired program from following categories:
- Admission NEET Merit Basis: Scholarship Exam (Candidate must be NEET Applied)
- Admission State/National/University Entrance cum Scholarship Examination (JNEE) Basis: JNEE or valid score card of National/State/different University recognized Entrance Examinations such as GATE/JEE/MAT/CAT/LSAT/CLAT etc.
- Admission Direct Merit Basis: Candidate must be appeared Examination such as X/XII/Graduation from Recognized Board or University recognized score card percentile.
- Admission Through Management/NRI Quota: On spot Direct Admission through Walkin as per previous Academic performance after formally notified by the University
- Make an appointment for Visit University Campus to explore the University Infrastructure, facilities and for connecting with a program closely that you wish to pursue. Appear in State/National/University Entrance cum Scholarship Examination (JNEE) as applicable on your desired program. connecting you with a program and helping you find the tools you need to succeed.
- Submit Admission Confirmation Fee after declaration of Merit or after formally notified by the University.
- Report at University Campus along with your requisite original documents & fee to start your Academic Journey at JVWU on the date of reporting, after formally notified by the University.
Details of Reporting & Joining Formalities available on University website- www.jvwu.ac.in
- Local Academic Seats: As University established in a rural area. for motivating local girl's aspirants for higher education, prevent dropouts and to stop migration from Rural Areas to Urban Cities, the University reserved 10- 30% intake of seats in each program for local girl aspirants residing 20 Kms of radius of University campus called as 'Local Academic Seats' with maximum possible subsidized fee structure with the recommendation of Sarpanch (s) of nearby Village Panchayats so that our University Mission can be achieved.
- Day Boardership for students having Domicile of Jaipur, Ajmer & Sikar District only (other district may be included or excluded by University time to time).
Research (Admission Jan 2021-22)
Admission Procedure for Research Programs
- The University will publish the admission notification detailing the number of seats available for the particular session in different research areas/subjects in the media or on the University website.
- The perspective candidate has to go through the admission notification and download the prospectus along with the application form and entrance exam form from the University website.
- After filling and submitting both the form along with the application fee the perspective candidate has to appear in an Entrance Examination has to conduct by the University online / offline.
- Candidate qualified in Entrance Examination has to appear in an interactive session (Interview or Group Discussion or Other method of Testing) in the University Campus.
- NET qualified and M.Phil candidates are NOT exempted from the entrance examination.
- Research Scholars whose selection is approved by the Controller of Admission and Examinations (on the basis of written examination & interactive session) will be provided a selection cum admission letter, enrollment number along with the research supervisor details.