Money Arrangements for Education
Study with Subsidy:
Students may easily avail financial aid/subsidy from the University on the basis of their previous Academic Performance. On the Basis of % in Last Qualifying Examination/University Scholarship Examination, The Subsidy would be less directly by the Student’s Main Fee.
- Students secure 85% & Above Rs 15,000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
- Students secure above 75.1%- 84.99% Rs. 10,000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
- Students secure above 55.1%- 74.99% Rs. 5,000/- Every Year Subsidy of Main fee
Note: Students below 55% are not eligible to avail any subsidy. they have to pay Main fee as per their programmes.
Study with Stipend
University offers many stipend based programmes at UG & PG level for our students. Rather than being paid for their work, they are paid stipends to provide financial support for their studies while engaged in the curricular & co-curricular activities related to University Innovation , Incubation, Startups & Research Projects or work as a part of their training/Internship.
University also offers stipend based programs or 3/6 moth industrial training/internship/apprenticeship as per the nature of their curricula with collaboration of various Government/private organizations.
Study with Fellowship
University offer fellowship upto Rs. 15,000/- to the students of the University Post Graduate level programs who will associate to work for University projects/research work / patent/ startups in a particular Academic Year. The fellowship would be less directly by the Student’s Main Fee.
Fellowship of 10% of first academic year tuition fee also given to the Students who wish to continue their higher studies in JVWU to promote Women Higher Education.
Research scholars are also eligible to avail fellowship from Government. The other Terms & Conditions are applied as per rules/regulations of Gov. of India.
Study with Free Coaching : (Government Jobs & Higher Studies selection Methodology based)
The University offers exclusive coaching services (Preparation classes for selection in Job/ Higher Education studies/ Registration as professional) to the students who prepare for competitive examinations such as Bank PO, Judicial Services Exams & other Civil, UGC NET & Public administrative level examinations for both UG and PG students by skilled mentors of their respective fields with 90% success story.
Study with Earn While Learn:
The University intends to work towards developing young female professionals with a rich blend of competent, technical & managerial skills so takes an initiative to provide earning opportunities to the Students through a platform 'Curriculum Outlet -The outcomes of the Practical Exposure under Earn While Learn' where students learn, trained, develops or design & sale their projects/products during their study of curricula and gain financial support for their studies. Students also given an opportunity to join University Startups Apprenticeship Programme under University Startup Centre and to inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship on the concept of Earn While Learn'.
Students may get financial support by applying Education loan to pursue their higher education through easy online/offline process.
Educational Loan Schemes being offered by various Government & Private Banks- (For detail information use the link http://jvwu.ac.in/loan-scholarship.html or log on www.jvwu.ac.in
- Students are eligible to apply for an education loan after Admission confirmation in University and for this purpose University provides Admission Confirmation Letter & Bank Loan Letter to the students the other Terms & Conditions are applied as per Bank Policies.
- The other Terms & Conditions are applied as per rules/regulations of Gov. of India.
Students may get financial aid from various scholarships programs provided by Government of India/State Government/other Agencies after Admission Confirmation in The University.
(For detail information use the link http://jvwu.ac.in/loan-scholarship.html or log on www.jvwu.ac.in)
Mentioned Below are the details of some important scholarships schemes for:
- SC/ST/OBC/EBC Category
- Minority Communities- (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jain, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis)
- Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship- (Any single girl child/twin daughters) who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- BPL category (Below Poverty Line having BPL Certificate)
- Awards scholarships -(Meritorious students of all categories from economically deprived rural communities)
- Scholarship to wards of Military, Ex-Serviceman/ Air Force/Defense
- Scholarship to Ward of Govt. Employees/BSNL /Railway Employees/Police Employees
- Full fee Scholarship for J&K domicile students by AICTE
- Cash incentive- B.SC (Ag) pursuing Rajasthan resident students by Department of Agriculture, Rajasthan State.
- Students are eligible to get scholarship after Admission confirmation. University provides Admission confirmation & Bonafide Letter to the students & will assist students in submitting form & forward it to concern department.
- The other Terms & Conditions are applied as per rules/regulations of Gov. of India
- Student's previous academic performance can get them subsidy from the University and University shall also provide assistance to easily avail educational loan or scholarship to the students.